As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Fruit Tree Garden Plant, Fig tree 'Brown Turkey' standard 70-100cm tall in a 3L pot, Potted Garden Ready Fig Tree Perfect for Plant Pot or Outdoor Plants, Hardy Fruit Plant for Gardens, You GardenYouGarden
- Supplied as a lollipop form 'standard' tree approx. It's also extremely drought tolerant and great for a brightly lit, sunny spot on the patio or in the garden and can be left with little maintenance needed.
Picking plump, juicy figs straight from a tree in late summer is one of life's greatest pleasures! It is perfect for growing in a large pot where you can keep roots restricted, which will in fact increase crops.
Brown turkey' is one of the best varieties for UK gardens thanks to its hardiness, easily shrugging off temperatures down to -15C. 70-100cm tall in 3l pot ready to plant out - please note: this tree will be dormant in winter so will not have leaves from Nov-April.
2. Carbeth Plants
Ficus Carica 'Rouge De Bordeux' Fig Fruit Tree in A 9cm PotCarbeth Plants
- Rouge de bordeaux is a great variety of fig that can be grown successfully outdoor all year round. It’s a wide spreading deciduous shrub with rounded, deeply lobed, mid- to dark green leaves.
Edible, purple-black fruit with red flesh ready for harvest from late summer into autumn. Arrives as a strong plant with a potfull of roots in a 9cm pot.
Ficus Brown Turkey Tree | Deciduous Potted Fig Trees for Small Gardens & Borders | Straight Standard Stem 70-80cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- Then, due to being deciduous, foliage and fruits. Coming into autumn, the tree will lose its leaves over their dormant Winter stage. It’s recommended to prune in Spring when all chance of frost has past to encourage fresh, variegated growth for the following season. Commonly known as fig trees, borders or mixed containers.
Emerging in spring with maturing shades of green before entering their flourishing season during Summer where these bright colours take over the tree - this gives it a fresh and vibrant look. Remove any frost-damaged branches and trim all shoots back to five or six leaves.
Due to the trees hardy and bushy structure, fig trees are fairly low maintenance. Ficus 'brown turkey' are spreading ornamental trees which display large glossy, patios, they produce rich and sweet fruits which become available for picking from August to September - if the Summer weather is humid enough.
Be sure to plant in moderately fertile, well-drained soil and position in full sun or partial shade to give it the best opportunity to thrive. The tree requires frequent watering until it has been established in its new environment, then just average watering after it's settled in. Be sure not to over-hydrate and make sure the tree doesn't dry out. Fig trees are valued all year round for their stunning display of leaves, the figs will finally begin to appear. Trained into a ‘lollipop’ single stem, these Ficus trees are perfect to sit solitary in small gardens, palmate leaves.
You Garden, Fig Tree 'Brown Turkey' Fruit Plant in a 2L Pot -Grow Your Own Fruit in UK GardensYouGarden
- This amazing fig does well in UK gardens, easily shrugging off temperatures down to -15C. Extremely drought tolerant when established, figs do best in a brightly lit, sunny spot, kept in a pot.
Picking plump, juicy figs straight from a tree is one of life's greatest pleasures! Ready for picking in late summer and early autumn, perfect in a large pot or in the ground. Supplied as an established bush 20-25cm tall in 2L pot Note - dormant in winter, so no leaves on Nov-April.
5. Thompson & Morgan
Self-Fertile Variety Producing Heavy Crops of Sweet Juicy Figs 1 x 9cm Ficus Carica Brown Turkey by Thompson & Morgan, Fig Garden Fruit Tree Patio Plant Hardy ShrubThompson & Morgan
- Ideal for: planting up in pots and containers to fill gaps in the garden or for including on a patio or decking, imagine picking fresh figs from your own garden! Mini fruit trees also make for great gifts for a fellow gardener.
Exotic looking: popular self-fertile fig tree variety that bears sweet, juicy figs that can be harvested during late summer for use in chutneys, jams and tarts.
Garden fruit tree; supplied as 1 x 9cm fig brown Turkey Plant in Nursery Pot. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Rhs award winning hardy fruit trees: Deciduous shrub producing large, high quality yields of juicy fig fruits with a deep red flesh.
If you're not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we'll replace your product or give you your money back. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Much more unique cropping plants to grow than allotment crops.
Hardy Fruit Plant for Gardens, 1 x Fig Tree 'Brown Turkey' in a 9cm Pot, Fruit Tree Garden Plant, You Garden, Potted Garden Ready Fig Tree Perfect for Plant Pot or Outdoor PlantsYouGarden
- Supplied as an established plant in a 9cm pot Note - dormant in winter, so no leaves on Nov-April. Picking plump, juicy figs straight from a tree is one of life's greatest pleasures! Ready for picking in late summer and early autumn, perfect in a large pot or in the ground.
This amazing fig does well in UK gardens, easily shrugging off temperatures down to -15C. Extremely drought tolerant when established, sunny spot, figs do best in a brightly lit, kept in a pot.
|Height||63 cm (24.8 Inches)|
|Length||63 cm (24.8 Inches)|
|Width||63 cm (24.8 Inches)|
7. Thompson & Morgan
Fruit FIG FICUS Brown Turkey FICUS CARICA Common FIG Hardy Shrub Fruit Tree 1 x 7 Litre Potted Plant by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Can be grown in the UK as both an indoor and outdoor plant.
Fig brown turkey is an extremely Hardy, Self-fertile Variety that will Produce large, high quality, sweet juicy fig yields. Fruit trees in pots; supplied as 1 x 7 litre Potted Plant.
Award winning plant: holds an rhs award of garden Merit that is Ideal For a Patio, Greenhouse, Kitchen Garden, Exotic Garden, Specimen Plant. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
8. Thompson & Morgan
Green Fig Common Fig Tree Patio Fruit Trees Plant Hardy Shrub Plants for The Outdoor Garden Pots Delicious Firm Fruit Green Fig Fruits Ficus Carica in 1 x 9cm Pot by Thompson and Morgan 1Thompson & Morgan
- This fig tree produces firm green delicious Fig Fruits from spring to autumn. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Fig trees for the garden are ideally suited for patio containers.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Green fig ficus carica plant is supplied in 1 x 9cm Pot. Easy to grow and maintain fruit plants for growing in outdoor garden spaces, perfect for growing in pots.
Fig Tree 'Panachee' Tiger Fig Striped Fruits Ficus carica Common Fig Patio Fruit Tree Hardy Shrub Easy to Grow Your Own Outdoor Garden Fruit Trees 1x 3-Litre Potted Plant by SuttonsSuttons
- Figs trees make a dramatic feature when fan trained against a sunny wall or grown in a container on the patio. Grow your own delicious figs with a twist – 'panachee' produces very unusual striped green and yellow fruit! Although it has modern looks, this traditional variety dates to 1668 and is also known as the ‘Tiger Fig’ for its fabulous fruits each summer.
Supplied as 1x fig Tree 'Panachee' 3-litre potted plant.
Fig Trees 'Brown Turkey' in Pots Self-Fertile Ficus carica Common Fig Patio Fruit Tree Hardy Shrub Easy to Grow Your Own Outdoor Garden Fruit Trees 1x 4.5-Litre Potted Plant by Suttons,Brown,RedSuttons
- This popular variety provides crops of large and juicy figs each summer, with deep red flesh under brown skins. Supplied as 1x fig 'Brown Turkey' 4. 5-litre potted plant. Fig 'brown turkey' has attractive lobed foliage and will make a fabulous feature if fan trained against a sunny wall or grown in a container on the patio.
Fig plants 'brown turkey' are fully hardy and specially selected for the UK’s cooler climate, so you can successfully grow figs outdoors in the garden.